Purpose: To satisfy clients’ requests for home care workers by placing home care workers in their personal residence and/or skilled care facilities; to provide administrative support for program; to maintain quality and integrity of scheduling software
• Provide information to callers about agency’s programs and those inquiring about home care needs and/or caregiver placements and assignments
• Record home care needs of prospective clients through the intake process.
• Serve as a resource to clients, family members, and caregivers
• Perform assessments for new home services clients
• Provide direction to caregivers for home services activities
• Enter client and caregiver information including schedules into HomeTrak in an accurate and timely manner.
• Provide information to caregivers interested in joining the agency’s placement roster or as an employee
• Provide support for Program activities as needed
• Assumes other duties as requested