Our client is a fee-only RIA firm with $350 million under advisement serving clients locally and across the globe. The financial planning and investment management services they provide are comprehensive, individualized and of the highest quality. They are seeking an individual to be responsible for day to day operations including corporate HR requirements, bookkeeping, process oversight, project management and general technology.
The successful candidate will appreciate our small team (less than 25), integrity of service we provide our clients, and sincerely wants to be part of the long-term vision to grow the company.
Responsibilities of the Operations Manager include:
- Improve the operational processes and policies
- Manage and increase effectiveness of client services
- Manage HR corporate requirements
- Oversee A/R and A/P processes including preparing and calculating client revenue
- Assist with technology support and initiatives
- Corporate and team communications
- Supervision of operations team
- Manage corporate reporting requirements
- Manage 3rd party vendor relations
- Oversee corporate calendars and team meetings
Successful candidates will have the following qualifications:
- Accounting and/or bookkeeping experience
- Experience in service or financial industry, regulatory experience a plus
- Strong detail focus with ability to maintain alignment with corporate vision
- Demonstrated ability to learn new technology and help or train others
- Strong aptitude in CRM systems, Excel, Word, Adobe, and QuickBooks
- Supervisory or Team Lead experience
- Ability to be self-motivated and take initiative
If you are seeking an ethical environment working with dedicated professionals, we would love to hear from you.