Operations Assistant (part-time)
Provide clerical and general office support to Director of Operations, Production Managers and Operations Executive Assistant. Assist Director of Operations with administrative details related to tour planning and production.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Assist in coordination of CSO tour and other off-site concert details, including work permits/visas, passport renewals, guest billing, reimbursement, instrument information, and hotel and travel lists. Update and maintain tour database.
2. Process purchase requisition forms, check requests, reimbursements and wire transfers for Operations department.
3. Input budget information to forecasting software.
4. Produce and distribute various production documents (e.g., contracts, production packets, schedules, etc.).
5. Coordinate details and research special topics as needed for current productions.
6. Type and/or draft selected Director of Operations’ correspondence and documents.
7. Assist others in department with correspondence and clerical needs including support for CSO auditions.
8. Maintain up-to-date department files.