Blind Service Association, a small non-profit organization serving blind and visually impaired adults and children is seeking a highly energetic and personable individual to assist in the office and in all programs part-time. Must be comfortable working with people with vision loss. Please note that this is a part-time position with no possiblity of the position turning into a full-time position.
Mandatory Job Qualifications
To be successful in this position you must be flexible and able to multi-task. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Answering phones and making appointments
• Maintaining an orderly flow in the office
• Setting up the office
• Support to the Reading Program including maintaining database, processing incoming and outgoing books, setting up clients and volunteers.
• Ordering supplies and maintaining equipment and inventory
• Running errands in the downtown area or the city.
• Photocopying and bulk mail.
• Support of Special Events
• Other duties as assigned.
Mon. thru Thurs. 8:30 A.M. to 2:30 P.M.