Full-Time Administrative Assistant
Raybec Investment Co., Ltd
Raybec Investment Co., Ltd is looking for a full-time administrative assistant to help its expanding residential and commercial investment operations. The candidate will be responsible for directing the data flow of the company while providing support to other employees and partners. Basic tasks will include answering phones, scheduling meetings, bookkeeping assistance and administrative activities.
While there will be other office support tasks as needed, candidate will be given the opportunity to learn new skills on the job.
• Ability to multitask
• Takes pride in work
• Good time management skills
• Must be able to communicate effectively
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
• Experience with bookkeeping software
• Courses in accounting preferred