Development Manager of Donor, Board(s) Development and Special Events
Ideal candidate will have experience with managing donor relations , expanding major individual giving; working collaboratively with the other Development team members, identifying, engaging, cultivating, soliciting and stewarding current and prospective donors.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
• Manage a major gift portfolio through the identification and solicitation of new and existing donors
• Work with Executive Team to develop appropriate engagement, cultivation, solicitation and stewardship strategies for major donor prospects and create a donor centered workplace culture.
• Manage and oversee the entire donations process including building the annual fund and major donor program, coordinating special events, and acknowledgement process.
• Prepare reports, correspondence, and acknowledgements to donors in coordination with the appropriate members of the CIF team.
• Works collaboratively with Executive Team, board members, auxiliary board members and volunteers.
• Utilize the Salesforce database platform; serve as primary resource for managing and tracking relationships and reporting.
• Represent CIF at external events as appropriate. Including, but not limited to, cultivation events, dinners and galas, donor and prospect meetings.
• Develop, coordinate, and supervise CIF signature special events including staff support for Auxiliary Board run annual SPARK event.
• Develop professional collaborative relationships with CIF staff.
• Performs other duties as assigned