CNA / Caregiver / Home Health Aide/ Companion / Personal Assistant
If you're a compassionate, dependable person with a passion for working with seniors, then a Senior Helpers Caregiver or Personal Assistant position could be right for you. Senior Helpers is a trusted and respected international organization with more than 300 offices. We offer caring individuals the opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of families. If you are dedicated to providing the best care possible to help improve the health and quality of life of people, we would like to hear from you regarding immediate openings.
We offer various flexible work schedules that can be tailored to fit your lifestyle, including days, evenings, overnights, weekends and live-in (pay plus room and board) positions. We also offer our employees other benefits like insurance, bonuses, awards and training. Join a team of professional, private duty caregivers who are continually making a difference in the lives of our clients. You will be appreciated, respected, and work in a great team environment.
Duties May Include:
- Caring companionship & conversation
- Errands, meal preparation, light housekeeping, laundry
- Walking and transferring assistance
- Medicine reminders
- Driving & attending events
- Games and entertainment
- Personal care (if experienced)
- Car and Valid DL, good driving record & insurance
- Caring attitude
- Successful completion of a comprehensive background check
- Read, write and speak English
- Authorized to work in the U.S.
If you would really like to make a difference in someone's life, and you would enjoy providing one-on-one assistance for those who can share their wisdom and many life experiences, contact Senior Helpers. Learn more at www.seniorhelpers.com.