Under the supervision of the Assistant Director, Young Leadership Division, the Campaign Associate is responsible for a variety of professional tasks within YLD including program and event planning and implementation, staffing volunteer committees, working on fundraising initiatives and other tasks associated with outreach to young adults within the Jewish community.
- Work with YLD Board members, committee members and other professional staff to plan and implement a variety of programs related to campaign, outreach and leadership development initiatives to young adults within the Jewish community
- Promote the values of YLD/JUF through innovative outreach approaches, communication and marketing. Develop and implement outreach, communication and marketing strategies for the JUF News, YLD Website, newsletters and social media
- Provides administrative support to the YLD Director and YLD Department as assigned.
- Staff YLD events and committee meetings as assigned
- Support JUF campaign integration on an ongoing basis. Provide general support for all JUF campaign events, phonothons, and special events
- Must have a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, written and oral communication skills
- Knowledgeable about and interest in the Jewish Community
- Ability to be a self-starter and handle multiple projects
- Proven ability to plan, implement and measure strategies and programs
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively with multiple stakeholders (colleagues, volunteers, donors, community organizations)
- High level of energy and flexibility
- Availability for evening and/or weekend events/meetings
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office Suite of Products